- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Being a true bro chef means using conventional ingredients in unconventional ways. This recipe is the perfect example of that. We’re shoving a zucchini through a grater, tossing it with a few other ingredients, and BAM — just like that, it’s a new spin on a childhood favorite: the grilled cheese.
- Squeeze the excess moisture out of the grated zucchini with a clean kitchen towel. If you need a grater, I’m a big fan of the Cuisinart CTG ($10 on Amazon).
- In a bowl, mix zucchini, egg, parmesan, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
3. Warm oil in a large skillet to medium heat. Create two palm-sized zucchini patties and grill evenly until lightly golden (approx 4min per side).
4. Toss some cheddar cheese in the middle of two patties and let it melt into a river of cheesy goodness.