- 1 can pizza crust
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 box of cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings
Sure, everyone knows Manhattan, KS is famous for a pizza place that serves a cream cheese pizza, but did you know there’s also a nationally-recognized university there, too?
Cream cheese — on a pizza? Hear me out, folks. The fusion of cream cheese with BBQ-seasoned chicken will create an explosion of flavor in your mouth. I love Tony’s frozen pizza as much as the next guy, but let’s take your pizza game to the next level with this recipe.
- Prepare crust according to instructions on can.
2. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and barbecue sauce. Cook thoroughly.
3. Add melted cream cheese, parmesan cheese, cooked chicken, and your favorite toppings to the crust.
4. Bake until cheese is golden.