- 2 cups brown rice
- 16oz bag of frozen peas + carrots
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 can baby corn
This recipe is super simple and was created with your busy schedule in mind. Start the rice, steam the veggies, toss it all together and BOOM! You’ve got a healthy, delicious meal in 15 minutes.
- Cook brown rice according to instructions on package. It usually takes about 15 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, start steaming the veggies according to instructions. This should be about 6 minutes or so.
- While the veggies are steaming, scramble the eggs on the stove.
- When everything is done, combine it all and add 1/3 cup of soy sauce. I recommend a light soy sauce (bonus points for gluten free) – you still get the great taste without the sodium!
- Dig in!