- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10 baby golden yukon potatoes, cut in half
- 1 14oz can of coconut milk
- 1 yellow onion, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons Curry Powder (yellow, found in spice aisle)
- Lil olive oil, salt, pepper
- Heat olive oil to medium heat. Add onions, chicken, potatoes, curry powder, salt, pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add coconut milk and 1/2 cup water. Cover pot and simmer for 25 minutes or until the chicken and potatoes are fully cooked— no pink in the chicken, and potatoes are easily pierced by a fork.
3. Serve over white rice.
Recipe courtesy: http://pinchofyum.com/thai-yellow-chicken-curry-with-potatoes