- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 bananas
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup pineapple chunks from can with juice
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 glass full of ice
All bros know that consuming fresh fruits and veggies early in the day is vital to overall bro health.
But, getting the proper intake of these foods at such early hours of the morning is a daunting task filled with mind-numbing questions:
- What fruits go well together?
- If I add these veggies to my smoothie, will this smoothie taste like compost?
- Can my blender handle this?
- Will this become a slushie that must be eaten with a spoon?
Fear not, bros.
Just throw the following ingredients in a blender and let it rip.
Brotip: This recipe makes 2 servings. Pack the second in a mason jar for a late-morning snack.