- 1 spaghetti
- 5oz fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2tbsp minced garlic
- Lil olive oil/salt/pepper
Remember when you were a kid and your parents told you not to play with your food? Yeah, we’re telling you to do the exact opposite with this recipe. We’re going to have a little bit of fun here.
The combination of flavors in this recipe is going to have you screaming I’M ON A BOAT! ⛵⛵⛵
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Cut the spaghetti squash in half to make two boats.
- Rub the inside rim of the squash with a olive oil. Place face-down on a pan and bake for 40 mins. It’s done when you can easily pierce the outside skin and dig up the spaghetti noodles with a fork.
3. Sauté the minced garlic with a little olive oil in a medium-sized pot for 2 minutes on medium heat.
4. Mix in the spinach, tomatoes, cheese, and milk. Stir and warm everything up– this should take about 4 minutes. It’s ready when the spinach wilts and the cheese melts into a beautiful river of gooey goodness.
The Grand Finale
5. Dig into the baked squash with a fork and loosen up the spaghetti strands. Pour the sauce concoction into the boat. Top with some leftover parmesan and snap a quick pic for Instagram.