- 1 pound salmon
4 cups chopped kale
1 sliced red pepper
1 sliced cucumber
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salmon in baking pan (see right).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of salmon.
- Bake salmon for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, slice into salmon to see if it is no longer raw. If so, salmon is done. If not, put back into oven for 2 minutes.
- Chop kale into small bite-size leaves.
- Place kale in bowl and massage (yes with your hands) the olive oil and lemon juice into the kale.
- Mix in sliced cucumber and pepper.
- Top with baked salmon.