3-ingredient Pineapple Pork Loin
April 21, 2013 | Dinners, Paleo
- 3 lb pork loin (looks like a log of meat)
1 can pineapple tidbits
1 tablespoon rosemary (check the spices aisle, they look like pine needles)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place pork loin in casserole dish or baking pan.
- Cover pork with can of pineapple and the pineapple juice.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of rosemary on top of meat.
- Bake 90 minutes in oven.
- Remove meat and slice through the center with knife. Meat should be white through the center. If so, meat is done. If not, put back into oven for 10 minutes.