- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 pounds baby yukon potatoes
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 bottle lemon garlic marinade (pictured)
- 1 bunch asparagus
Living in the literal middle of the map, we don’t get a bunch of good seafood here. But I wouldn’t let that stop me on my quest to design a savory seafood dinner complemented by fresh vegetables.
My secret to preparing fish that is worthy of your tastebuds? The right mix of herbs and spices. I’m a HUGE fan of Lowry’s Lemon Pepper Marinade — I’d probably drink that stuff straight out of the bottle, to be honest.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- In a medium bowl, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon garlic marinade. t
- Place potatoes on pan. Drizzle with a portion of the sauce, leaving Bake for 30 minutes.
- Place salmon and asparagus on pan. Drizzle with sauce.
- Bake for 12 minutes. The salmon will flake easily with a fork when it is done.