The avocado is a bro’s best friend (after bacon, of course).
- Stand up the avocado.
- Slice in half top-to-bottom, cut around the seed.
- Twist the two halves in opposite directions.
- The seed will stay stuck inside one of the halves.
- Use a spoon to pop out the seed.
- Slice top-to-bottom
- Use a spoon to scoop out the fruit
- Select an avocado that is dark green with bumpy skin.
- When you gently squeeze the avocado, it should be firm but your fingers should leave a slight indention in the fruit.
- Rock hard avocados are not yet ready, and ones that feel soft are old.