- 1.5 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (sliced or shredded)
- 3 tablespoons of your favorite burger seasoning
- Buns + toppings for burgers
- Dash of salt/pepper
If I’m being honest, I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t craving a cheeseburger. The combination of seasoned ground beef and melted cheese literally always sounds delicious to me.
Today, we are taking your burger skills to the next level. Make sure you invite some friends over because this recipe was designed to impress!
- Mix ground beef with salt, pepper, and hamburger seasoning.
- Form 1/4inch thick patties by creating a ball of ground beef that you can clench in the palm of your hand.
3. Place cheddar on top of half of the patties and seal by placing the patties without cheese on top.
4. Grill on medium high until desired doneness (approximately 3-4 minutes per side)
Recipe courtesy: http://www.marthastewart.com/314979/cheddar-stuffed-burgers